Hi there, do like pets? Do you own a cat, a dog or a bird or might be a rabbit? If you don’t, please own one today because it can give a better impacts on your health.
This is my pet. Teddy (2005-2008)
This is my pet also Teddy Jr (2008-2013)
Let’s find out the impacts of owning a pet or animals. Own an animal at home will make you feel more relax, healthier, happier, seldom going to hospital for treatment and comfortable.
These are the reasons:
1) Many people has proven that pet owners have lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels; less stress, depression, and loneliness than those who don’t own pets. Companion animals may improve heart health by lowering blood pressure and regulating the heart rate during stressful situations.
2) Cat has ability to purr. Though cats purr when they’re happy, some also purr when they are stressed as a way to calm themselves down. Not surprisingly, a purring cat soothes their human companions in the same way.
3) Animals can also be used in occupational therapy, speech therapy, or physical rehabilitation to help patients recover. Their heart rates and blood pressure returned to normal more quickly.
4)Relations with animals provides positive social support, especially for kids.
5) Having a pet in your home is not only good for your mental health, it benefits your physical health as well. It will make you fit because you play with your pet regularly and make you smile. A smiling person will have a long life.
6) Presence of an animal without any interaction can have some calming effects. Visit your nearest zoo or go to national garden. Even turning on a nature show on television can have a calming effect or buy a rabbit and see your rabbit running in your farm.
7) Presence of animal like cat at home will avoid you from loneliness.
8) People who own an animal are loving, calm, thinks positively and wisely. This can attract women if you are a man.
9) Those who are always listen to the voice of animals will feel calm because their voice is natural without sound effects.
So according to Aziqa Online research, having animals as your pet at home will make you healthy, happy, always smile, has a long-life and brighten your days.
Err this is not pet, this is dinosaur. But you can have it as a pet if you dare.